2011年6月6日星期一

Guangzhou China Sports Games Tour

I like the street in Guangzhou swinging lanes, stroll the streets obscure bookstores and video stores. Got to know each also chat with the boss from time to time, dig up some good stuff usually hard to find. My book, "My African Farm " is in a very obscure book found. Guangzhao Tour of China Guangzhao rain, I like to move stools sitting in front of the store, or simply stand in the street on stilts, below, looking at the dense rain suddenly negligence fell from the top of the head, and from the feet bounce back. Alley time to time that foam melodious opera, time slipped away so unknowingly. But this has also been hanging over my mess of trouble. Once again, I got lost in the tangled lanes, and had to call my students to come take me out.

Guangzhou people are generally good. China Holiday Their very strong business sense, but also very realistic, but not care about. Are also honest and kind man, though often indifferent to the outsiders, but few would Bluff, at least I have not encountered before. Little fat here, as I explained a student in Shandong, Guangzhou, people are used because the soup before a meal, the stomach half full, got left installed no less than the number of local food, so eat less, so thin. I think it was like eating habits (eating starch with less meat) and climate-related soil and water it. Estimated by the Hong Kong people and the impact of television, few people present Tour of China themselves as the Guangzhou city's cultural background, they pay more attention to what the real thing. This not only makes me appreciate, let me annoying. Appreciate the relationships that have become a simple and direct, do not beat around the bush; hate a lot of subtle things that have no sense of achievement to be quantified.For more information, please click to http://onlinechinatours12.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论